How to cancel Now TV
SUBSCRIPTION services like Now TV are more popular than ever with people finding themselves with a lot more time on their hands.
But figuring out how to cancel your streaming service can sometimes be tricky – so if you’re ready to unsubscribe from Now TV, this very simple guide will help you through.
How do I cancel Now TV?
The price you pay for your Now TV subscription will vary depending on what you’re after – from £3.99 a month for a kids’ pass, up to £39.99 a month for a sports pass.
Whatever your subscription, if you’re looking to cancel it, just follow these simple instructions…
- Start by logging into your Now TV account online.
- Then click the My Account button which can be found in the top right-hand corner of the screen. A drop down menu should pop up on your screen.
- Next, click on the Passes and Vouchers option in the list.
- Select the pass you are wishing to cancel and press the Cancel Pass button.
- You will then be asked to select a reason for why you are cancelling that specific subscription. Click the reason for your cancellation.
- A further screen will appear asking if you wish to cancel. If you are happy to carry on click I still want to cancel.
- A confirmation message will then appear on screen and you will also receive an email to your registered account.
Is there a cancellation fee for Now TV?
No – you will not be charged to cancel your Now TV subscription.
The internet TV service, which is operated by broadcaster Sky, will take the specified payment for that month.
You will still be able to access the relevant subscription up until the end of the month you have paid for.
The price you are paying for Now TV depends upon your subscription – which will be one of five different passes including entertainment, sport, movies, hayu and kids.
A cinema pass will cost £11.99 per month giving users access to 1000s of movies.
Most read in Tech
The Now TV sports pass is more expensive, charging £33.99 per month or £9.98 for a one-day pass.
An entertainment pass to watch over 300 box sets on-demand and live TV channels is £9.99 per month.
But the cheapest pass deals are those for kids costing £3.99 per month, and a hayu pass which comes in at £4.99.
Once cancelled, the pass will not automatically renew and you will not be charged any further costs until you sign in and re-activate your account.