EE Black Friday deals 2020: What to look out for
EE’S Black Friday sale will definitley be one for phone fans to take notice of – as well as anyone in the market for a SIM deal.
The network offered a range of deals last year, with extra offers available at third-party mobile retailers too.
Just because items are in a Black Friday sale, doesn’t mean you can’t find them, or something similar, cheaper elsewhere. Always shop around before spending your money.
When is Black Friday 2020?
This year Black Friday will be November 27.
It is always the day after the American Bank Holiday, Thanksgiving – the fourth Thursday in November.
Last year EE launched its main Black Friday offers on the day itself, focusing on iPhone and fagship Android devices.
- Shop EE’s Black Friday sale – here
What to expect from EE’s Black Friday 2020 sale
Judging by last year’s event, EE could kick off its sales a fewdays early, and leave them running right into mid-December.
That is what happened last year, as the network offered key deals around iPhones, Galaxy S10 and A70s and the Huawei P30 range.
We’d be surprised if SIM deals don’t feature heavily for EE’s Black Friday sale though. The network has offered some of the best value big data deals throughout 2020, and we’d expect more of the same.
The iPhone 12 could really shake up Black Friday mobile deals too, so look out for iPhone 11 offers too.
What was in the sale last year?
EE had a mix of deals in-store and online three days early in 2019, with discounts across a range of phones and tablets including big brands like Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
It also ran deals on SIM-only contracts, so there was something for everyone eager to get their hands on the best bargains.
EE’s Blackl Friday sale ran right up until December 9 last year, almost two-weeks worth of deals.
- Apple iPhone XS (30GB data) £59 a month, £50 upfront, unltd mins and texts (save £290) – buy here
- Apple iPhone XS Max (30GB data) £64 a month, £50 upfront, unltd mins and texts (save £290) – buy here
- Apple iPhone XR (4GB a month), £39 a month, £50 upfront, unltd mins and texts (save £220) – buy here
- Apple iPhone 8 (30GB data), £36 a month, £30 upfront, unltd mins and texts (save £192) – buy here
- Apple iPhone 7 (4GB data), £29 per month, £30 upfront, unltd mins and texts (save £220) – buy here
- Huawei P Smart 2019 (1GB data), £19 per month, mins and texts (save £72) – buy here
- Huawei P30 Lite, £28 a month, 10GB data, (£0 upfront) on an Essential plan – buy here
- Huawei P30 £41 per month, 60GB data (£30 upfront) on an Essential plan – buy here
- Huawei P30 Pro, £44 per month, 60GB data (£30 upfront) on an Essential plan – buy here
- Samsung Galaxy S10, £49 per month, 60GB data (£30 upfront) on a Smart plan – buy here
- Samsung Galaxy A70, £26 per month, 4GB data (£50 upfront) on an Essential plan – buy here
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, £64 per month, 30GB data (£50 upfront) on a Smart plan – buy here
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at our exclusive health and beauty discounts, to ensure you get the best possible deal.
What does EE charge for delivery?
EE offers a free 24-hour delivery service on mobile and accessory orders, fulfilled by DPD.
TV orders, will be fulfilled by Parcelforceo n a two-day delivery service.
To find EE’s full delivery options, head over to its website here.
Does EE offer any other discounts?
Yes. EE offers a 20% discount to students via Studentbeans. More information on the discount can be found here.
EE doesn’t offer a standard military discounts, but it does offer a 20% off discount to emergency service workers, as well as their friends and family.
More Black Friday deals
For more information on November’s bigshopping event, check out our main Black Friday guide.
If you enjoyed reading about what to expect from EE’s Black Friday sale, don’t forget to check out our iPhone 11 Black Friday page.
For product round-ups and recommendations, head over to Sun Selects Tech.
If you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.