Call of Duty Warzone adding new NIGHT map for Halloween for Season 6 event
CALL of Duty Warzone is finally getting a nighttime mode as part of an upcoming Season 6 event.
The special Warzone Night Map will appear during a Halloween-themed event in late October.
A spooky nighttime version of Warzone is in the works[/caption]
The event will be called Haunting in Verdansk[/caption]
It’s going to be called Haunting in Verdansk, and will be Warzone’s first holiday-themed event.
The event is expected to kick off on October 20, before coming to a close on November 3.
Early screenshots of the event appear to show a clear nighttime skin on Verdansk, with a full moon in the sky.
Such a re-skin has been rumoured for months – but now finally appears to be happening.
It’s part of the Season 6 update that went live this week[/caption]
It’s all part of the Call of Duty Season 6 update, which went live on September 29.
The update unlocks Metro stations around Warzone, as well as brand new Multiplayer weapons.
The event begins on October 20 and ends on November 3[/caption]
Call of Duty Season 6 patch notes
Wondering what else is coming in Season 6? Here’s what to look out for…
Here are the full Call of Duty Season 6 patch notes.
- Ground War
- Gunfight Blueprint Customs
- Face Off – Station
- Killstreak Confirmed
- Season Six Mish Pit – Season Six maps Broadcast and Mialstor Tank Factory in mosh pit game modes
- BR Quads
- BR Trios
- BR Duos
- BR Solos
- Plunder Trios
- Armored Royale Quads
- C4: Slight delay when performing a quick detonation. A beep will now play when quick detonation is triggered. Also reduced throw initial velocity by 30%
- Fix for a bug where, after reviving a teammate in Survival, there will be a 5 second delay before the user is able to use their weapon again
- Fix for an issue where players could obtain unlimited Stopping Power rounds
- Fix for an issue where the defending player had a long respawn timer after the HQ was taken back and all players were dead while in a Headquarters match
- Fix for an issue where it was possible to put a molotov or grenade into a planted bomb causing it to kill the diffusing player
- Fix for two issues where the player’s watch and/or Heartbeat Sensor would not be entirely visible when using the XRK Chainsaw attachment on the Finn LMG
- Fix for a bug where explosive and thermite rounds do not function as intended on the Chronic variant from the Blunt Force II bundle
- Fixed an issue where the muzzle selection screen for the Finn LMG was hard to view in the Gunsmith menu
- Fixed an issue where the player’s left hand will not properly grip the weapon when the 23.0” Romanian barrel is equipped on the AK
- Fixed a few bugs where the prone hipfire viewmodel positioning was not appearing as intended and could disappear in certain circumstances
- Origin 12: Reduced very close damage in Warzone
- Shotguns: Increased damage of slugs in Warzone
- XRK ChainSAW – FiNN LMG: Adding a description in Gunsmith nothing the attachment does not allow for weapon mounting
- Increased brightness on the Tac Laser attachment
- Fixed a collision issue in the south corner of the Stadium
- Fix for an issue where a fence with a white tarp over it near the Hospital was allowing players to see through it on one side
- Fix for an issue where, on occasion, the train would appear as a white placeholder icon on the map
- Implemented fixes to help properly track Warzone wins
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to damage enemies with gunfire while on an ascender
- If a player has their minimap set to not rotate, they will see inaccurate pings on the heartbeat sensor. This has been fixed
- Fix for a rare issue where the Train’s supply boxes could vanish during longer rounds
- NVIDIA Reflex is now available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, including Warzone, and will deliver latency improvements in GPU-intensive gaming scenarios on GeForce GTX 900 and higher NVIDIA graphics cards
- Improved stability and performance
Most read in Gaming
In other news, read our guide to the Xbox Series X.
Here are some great Warzone tips and tricks.
And check out this crazy £450 “gaming bed”.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at email@example.com