Bose Black Friday 2020 sale: get up to 50 per cent off
WITH great wireless headphones and home speaker systems, Bose is one of everyone’s favourite audio brands.
It is premium, and so also pricey, but Bose’s Black Friday deals usually mean you get more for less, so we hope to see the same again.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn’t mean you can’t find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you’re getting the best price.
- Shop the Bose Black Friday sale here
Live Bose Black Friday deals
There’s a range of discounted products on Bose’s official website this Black Friday.
And plenty of the stock is already low or sold out, so you might need to act quickly if you want to snag a bargain.
- SoundTouch Pedestal, £49.95, save £50 – buy here
- SoundSport Free wireless headphones, £139.95, save £40 – buy here
- Bose Frames Alto Audio Sunglasses, £129..95, save £70 – buy here
- QuietComfort 20 Noise Cancelling headphones, £179.95, save £249.95 – buy here
Amazon’s Bose Black Friday deals
- Bose Quietcomfort 35 Series ii, £209.99 (Lowest Price Ever), Amazon – buy here
- Bose SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones 11 – Black, £117.99 (Lowest Price Ever), Amazon – buy here
- Bose Portable Smart Speaker, £269 (save £60.95), Amazon – buy here
- Bose Wireless Bluetooth Noise-Cancelling Headphones 700, £269.10 (save £80.85), Amazon – buy here
When is Black Friday 2020?
This year Black Friday will be on Friday 27 November, as it is the day after the fourth Thursday of the month, the American Holiday Thanksgiving.
If you’re wondering what Bose’s Black Friday sale will look like this year, you’re not alone.
We’ll be keeping up to date on the latest information from the iconic audio brand, and updating you just as soon as we know.
When is Cyber Monday and will Bose be taking part?
November 30 is Cyber Monday this year – it’s always the Monday following Black Friday weekend.
It will very likely be your last chance to find a Bose deal before Christmas.
More Great Black Friday Deals
What to expect from Bose’s Black Friday 2020 sale
It’s hard to know for sure – although as soon as we do, so will you – as Bose has plenty of products it could discount.
Last year there was up to £100 off of some of its most popular products, from the brand itself and retailers which stock it: notably, Selfridges.
We’d expect some hefty specific discounts again this year, and maybe another code giving a blanket price-drop across an array of devices…
Bose is sold by several retailers, so it will be worth comparing prices before committing to a purchase.
What was in Bose’s Black Friday sale last year?
These items were all discounted last Black Friday…
- Bose Home Speaker 500, was £399.95, now £299.95 – buy here
- Bose SoundLink II special edition, was £169.95, now £149.95 – buy here
- Bose Home Speaker 300, was £249.95, now £199.95 – buy here
- Soundlink Revolve+ Bluetooth Speaker, was £279.95, now £244.95 – buy here
- Bose Soundlink Colour Bluetooth Speaker I, was £129.99, now £116.99 with code SELFCEE – buy here
- Bose SoundSport Pulse wireless headphones, were £199.95, now £189.95 – buy here
- Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless noise-cancelling headphones (Series II), were £329.95, now £249 – buy here
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, was £349, now £314.99 with code SELFCCE – buy here
- QC35 II Wireless Over-Ear Headphones, was £299.99, now £242.99 with code SELFCEE
- Bose Soundsport Wireless In-ear Headphones, was £129.99, now £98.99 with code SELFCEE – buy here
- Bose Soundsport Free Wireless Headphones, was £179.95, now £161.95 with code SELFCEE- buy here
- Bose Frames Alto Audio Sunglasses, was £199.99, now £179.99 with code SELFCCE – buy here
Does Bose offer any other discounts?
Bose does offer a student discount via Unidays.
It doesn’t offer any other direct discounts – to students, armed forces personnel, NHS workers or emergency service workers.
How much does delivery from Bose cost?
Bose offers standard free delivery and returns on all orders.
For more on Bose’s shipping policy, click here.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
More Black Friday 2020 Offers
Find out more about Black Friday and where to find all the best deals in our Black Friday explainer.
Considering more Tech offers? Keep an eye on our Black Friday Tech page.
And don’t forget to head over to Sun Selects for product round-ups and recommendations for your Black Friday shopping.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue